Sunday, April 11, 2010

The final teaching lab..... HORRAY!!

Lab D was probably the hardest and easiest lab that I have done this far. What was hard about this lab was the fact that i had one week from lab C to lab D, so i was constatnly working on the lab C packet and then trying to get everything ready for lab D. Also what was hard was trying to think of technology to use. I really wanted to use pedometers but the ones th schools have were broken. I thought it would have been cool to see how many miles we steped. What made this lab easy was the time. We finally had 20 minutes to do a whole lesson, we could actually enjoy teaching. Over all I feel my lesson went well, what I really need to work on is my voice. I need to be louder.









LESSON PLAN
20 Task's
Time coding
Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment